Custom Beaucademy–Tuition (Full)
(a) five percent of the cash price, but not to exceed fifty dollars, and
(b) a pro-rate portion of the total price, representing the proportion of services used or completed
(c) In addition, the seller may receive or demand the cost of any ancillary goods which the buyer has consumed or wishes to retain after cancellation of the contract. In no instance shall the seller collect more than the full contract price from the buyer.
3. Within ten days after a contract for future consumer services has been cancelled, the seller shall tender to the buyer any payments made in excess of the amounts permitted to be retained pursuant to subdivision two of this section.
4. Cancellation. Cancellation shall occur:
(a) when the buyer mails to the seller notice of his intent to cancel, or
(b) where the seller has actual notice of the buyer’s intention to cancel, or
(c) where the buyer fails to attend consecutive scheduled classes or lessons constituting at least twenty-five percent of the total lessons or time contracted for, without informing the seller in writing that he intends to remain enrolled.
5. The contract forms used by the seller shall conspicuously disclose the seller’s cancellation provisions in compliance with subdivisions two, three, and four of this section and shall contain the following notice in ten-point bold face type:
6. If you cancel this contract (the seller) may keep only five percent of the cash price, but not to exceed fifty dollars, and a portion of the contract price based upon the lessons or services you have used. You may notify the seller of your intent to cancel by mail, addressed to (the seller) at (seller’s address).
If termination occurs school may keep:
0 – 15% of the program 0%
16 – 30% of the program 25%
31 – 45% of the program 50%
46 – 60% of the program 75%
After 60% of the program 100%
In the event that Custom Beaucademy ceases instruction, a teachout school will be provided to complete the necessary instruction. The licensed private career school that will be used is listed below:
– TW & EG Enterprises LLC
7. Nothing in this section shall be construed so as to nullify or impair any right or rights which a buyer may have against a seller at common law, by statute, or otherwise.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?